On May 3rd, we shared that we sold Postmark and DMARC Digests to ActiveCampaign. For some of you reading, this will come as quite the surprise. As you can imagine, this decision was incredibly important and personal, taking nearly a year of soul searching and questioning.
First, a few important points:
- The entire team at Wildbit was offered a position with ActiveCampaign, regardless of whether they worked directly on Postmark or DMARC Digests. And every person (with the exception of Lisa Hebert, our incredible EA) has joined ActiveCampaign.
- Postmark and DMARC Digests will remain available as standalone products, and the team will continue to support them as they did pre-acquisition.
- Beanstalk will remain with Wildbit and continue to run under the leadership of Ilya Sabanin, who built Beanstalk from the ground up 14 years ago!
- People-First Jobs is in need of a plan. We’re working internally to decide how to ensure that it lives on, though long-term not within Wildbit.
- Together, Wildbit (Chris and Natalie) and ActiveCampaign are committed to demonstrating an acquisition that intentionally considers the impact it has on all people involved.
Continue reading →
• Chris and Natalie wrote in Company