People-First webinar: Implementing the 4-day workweek
Leaders from Wildbit, Buffer, Awin, and The Wanderlust Group share how they implemented the 4-day week and what they learned along the way.
If you'd like to learn more about the 4-day week, we've got a reading list for you.
From the Wildbit blog:
📚 Links and resources from our panelists
- Read the results from Buffer's move to the 4-day week
- Understand how Buffer provides customer support 7-days a week
- Learn what happened at The Wanderlust Group after they cut the 5th work day
What other companies are operating on a 4-day week?
- Check out Wildbit's 4-day week company directory
- Explore 4dayweek.io, a job board for brands that hire for 4-day jobs
- Find likeminded peers and get support in implementing the 4-day week in your company when joining the 4DayWeek Pilot Program
How else can we help you on your journey to a shorter work week
Since this was the first time we ran a webinar about the 4-day week, we'd love to hear: Did you find it helpful?
What else could we do to help you explore and implement a 4-day week? Another webinar deep dive on a specific topic? A Slack community to help you connect with peers? Something else completely? Just send us a note. We can't wait to hear it.
A big thank you to our panelists
Senior People Ops Manager at Buffer
Meghan Keaney Anderson
CMO at The Wanderlust Group
Client Services Director at Awin
Head of Marketing at Wildbit, moderator
CEO at Wildbit
We’re grateful for the talented people in our community who made the creation of this content possible, brought new perspectives to our team, and extended the range of what was possible. Special thanks to: