Since version 1.5.4, which has been packed with new great features & style, I got numerous bug reports. So this release is mostly about bugs fixing rather then new features development. Anyway, I rarely loose a chance to make some code improvements and re-factoring.
Here is the change log for the 1.5.1
- Modalbox can override standard alert messages. Use overrideAlert to toggle this feature on/off.
- Added an option to toggle animated transitions on/off [#98]
- Proper node clone IDs cleanup on hide [#120]. Unit-tests changes accordingly
- Default transition intervals changed
- update method re-factored
- findFocusableElements method re-factored to exclude hidden inputs
- Moving focus in direct and reverse order (by Shift+TAB combo)
- On resize modalbox contents were stretched to 90px if height wasn't defined
- Overlay initial flicker effect removed [#104]
- Re-factored SELECTs toggle method for IEs [#111]
- Focusing by TAB key issue in Safari [#3]
- Potential issues with DOM node content type then using IDs from parent node [#120]
- Content isn't being shown in IE6 then transitions are switched off
- Added expression in resize effect [#114]